Dr. Bonnie Vulich has helped many of Chicago’s residents restore confidence in their appearance by restoring lost volume to their faces.
Restylane is an FDA-approved injectable gel filler used to smooth lines and wrinkles. Restylane dermal fillers can lift and shape cheeks, smooth and fill lines around the mouth and nose, and plump lips.
Restlyne contains hyaluronic acid that is specifically formulated to act like your body’s own naturally produced hyaluronic acid.
What is hyaluranic acid?
- Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in your skin that helps provide fullness and elasticity
- Hyaluronic acid diminishes as we age, causing skin to lose volume while increasing the chances for wrinkles and folds to appear
- Hyaluronic acid can also be injected into the back of the hands to help add fullness and volume for a smoother, fuller appearance.
What can I expect?
Depending on your volume needs, most Restylane treatment appointments last less than an hour and begin to work almost immediately by adding volume to smooth away wrinkles.
Is Restylane right for me?
The Restylane family of products should not be used by people who:
- Are pregnant, breastfeeding, or under 22 years of age
- Have recently used drugs that thin the blood or prevent clotting
- Have had previous bad allergies, particularly to microorganisms known as gram-positive bacteria
- Have serious allergies to drugs that have previously required in-hospital treatment
- Have bleeding disorders
- Have a known allergy to lidocaine, if using Restylane Silk, Restylane lyft, Restylane, Restylane Refyne or Restylane Defyne
Contact Dr. Vulich today to talk about your goals. She will help you decide which fillers will be best for your specific needs. 312.867-0600.